Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 May 2011

Well the day started fine....we normally went for our school assembly and the assembly was on the verge to start . Suddenly my class teacher called out 2 names-Tanjul sarkar and Saumya singh.I thought i'm being called for any punishment kind of . It was too embarassing....We continued standing there. Then one of the teachers said that there's an award function so i thought that i am being called for helping them in distributing medals and certificates but then the give away ceremony also started and i wasn't being called..Now the tension grew more intense then suddenly i heard my name-"from class 12th , tanjul sarkar backed first position in english olympiad'!
i was toh totally shocked. Means it was just unexpected.I went and my eyes felt wetty.I was really very happy.all were congratulating me...then the day further went awesome with lots and lots of laughter with friends...It was really unexpected but yeah i am proud of myself.
my class rank was first,state rank 116 and international level rank was 844.
Really....i wish for more unexpected victories in future....!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment