Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHY I FEEL SO..:( ?

I don't know why , but somethings' really going wrong within me. Really , sometimes i feel that i am on a cross road.
Ah! you might be thinking that always i talk about crossroads . actually conditions are such that i cannot stop myself :(.
Why its so?
Means we always wish to have a thing which is really difficult to get. In that process we start undergoing a different stress. We start feeling that we aer handicapped because though getting near to what we wish to have we could not actually get . The situation is like a deer in a desert in search of water.
This is the normal human tendency. This feeling is just uncontrollable.Then from this another feeling takes birth which we call jealosy.Really , i hate such feelings arousing in my mind. But then i make myself understand that its just a simple human nature. What we need is to have self determination and  peace in mind and move on without getting affected whats going on around.

Ah! again i am not talking of what i was here , i dragged myself away.I am really afraid . I don't understand what i want . At this stage,when i have my last year of school near , which will decide my future,. How can i let anything else affect me.
What i want  is to just move on with my family, my best friends mishika and pulkit and other friends , my desires, my future ,my aim , and which need to be bothered of.In short my present.  But its not happening.
I am trying to move on but still some or the negative force is not letting me to move on .I am stuck at the same place and bothering about some people and some of their cheap thoughts for me , knowing that there are people out , who understand me . At every second i feel i need to prove myself. I hate this feeling of mine. Really oh gosh..!!!!

I just want this moment to stop but at the same time i wish it moves on...This dilemma is killing me from inside.
I know, people reading this may call me a freak .But i would like to ask you , haven't you ever felt the same at some stage of life ???
May be your conditions might have been different than mine, but still.

I am still left unanswered . Iam not able to find a person who would answer all my questions. I am still in search of that angel of mine.
Though i already have 2 angels of mine but still i want to meet that godfather of those angels...
I am feeling really wierd...i want this feeling to leave me at once.

I know , all who have been reading this are left confused with lots of questions in their minds.But yeah,they may feel the pain and anguish , this dilemma, the grudge , etc etc i am being through.....

No comments:

Post a Comment