Thursday, April 28, 2011

Treasure Of My WORLD !!!

I'm back again with a poem this time which is composed by my best friend Mishika...
I really feel proud to make it a part of my life and my blog....!!


The one's who gave their support
To make you stand on the board.
They made you to walk the first step of life,
even then, they try to make your future bright.

They help you to finish the first step of your life,
they teach you the first ABC of life
so that you become very fluent and
become morale of your choice.

But when we reach the second phase of life
we don't get to be a fire fly.
If they tell us to stop quietly
then we start with them unquietly.

But , slowly when we realize that,
they are the one's who make us bright
and we started to fight with such a lord's might.

Their , loan cant be renewd in any phase of time.
as they had stabilize us to make us squire.
Now,when we become so as called rankers of society.

They should be kept happy and
be supported that is our duty.
They are such precious jewels of treasure
the MIGHTY LORD called them as his real mirror.

They are the owners of our soul,
the world call them as their PARENTS  but
i call parents as my own "WoRlD"....

No comments:

Post a Comment