Monday, May 23, 2011

MY SOUL HAS GROWN

I don't know how I will be doing it but yeah ! A new wish, a new dezire arouse in my little stupid mind yesterday night while i was reading " The Valkyries " by PAULO COELHO.
I am really inspired by his writings. I am reading the second book written by him. There is an invisible truth of life. I am not at that age of my life where i can say that i am done with this magic but i can say , that being 17 , my soul has grown !
I am afraid of people around me and i have to come over this fear of mine. Somewhere i read "one should fear his own fear". Though it is my present scenario but still i am fed up of it. I am not afraid of spirits, ghosts, devilish things around me but i am afraid of a common man . And day by day this fear is getting more intense. I know this is all because i have no control over my second mind.
Ya ! first let me introduce what second mind is . Its just the second part of our mind which never takes a pause break , which never gets tired and keeps performing its task. But sometimes, its the only one which makes us do things which we never have done or ever wanted to do. It never stops like our heartbeat and keeps working "dhak -dhak dhak- dhak"!!!
For eg :-if we start humming a tune in the morning or when we are working or so, then lately we observe that we have been humming the same tune the whole day long. Actually when we are working then we pay no notice to it...but our second mind..its catches it and then it takes it as a routine for the specific day.

If one gains control over his/her second mind , then he will win over him/herself. Though it sounds to be a very easy task , but it isn't so. One has to sacrifice alot.
We need to remember one thing,that in this process we shall always listen to our heart because decisions made by mind will always be having some bias thoughts but decisions by heart are always pure.

OK ! OK! I know , this time i was totally distracted and out of my point i was here to discuss.
I was telling about my new dezire. Well its an old one that i wish to witness a miracle in life . But that miracle is to have my angel walk with me, talk with me.

Hope i will catch n reach my destiny...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment