Monday, May 16, 2011

ANXIETIES...

As my days of ending 12th are coming closer day by day , a feeling of losing something very special keeps striking my mind. This precious jewel are my loving friends , the fun n masti we have together.
The time we spend together, these days are if once gone, then they won't ever return. I wish the time stops here..But this is something unusual . The time never stops for anyone , we have to move on with the memories we have collected together.
I will really miss my friends, specially ajit, with him i fight the most ,sumit ,anurag,alpas,tarun,kanchan,moid,pritesh,sneha,anoop,abhishek,sajid and last but not the least my besties,bestest friend, my sis mishika...This is the place(school) where we started this story.
I wil miss our famous five which has been recently made,
f1-mishika
f2-tanjul(me)
f3-ajit
f4-anurag
f5-sumit...

we are like looney toons...fighting , doing fun , sharing happiness and sorrows with each other..etc etc,,


we are the future rockers....hope god bless all of us...

will keep writing some more pages, which will be of lifetime remebrence for me...
till then i take your leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment