Friday, May 13, 2011

mistakes....!!!

Man makes hundreds of small and big mistakes.
we keep commiting them and people keep witnessing ! many do realize the point but some just pass it away and repeat the same again.

But hardly anyone realizes this fact that one mistake can change their life.One single mistake makes loved ones apart, brings misunderstandings between happy couple...just one single mistake.
But it is not in our hands too to stop everything...its HE who is just monitoring us...who knows whats the actual truth behind it...

Today i am here but still i'm not aware whatever i'm writing of....its just coming from within...i wasn't prepared for it..i just came to check and suddenly felt that i should write something...
Actually you may say that i have a point,its my childhood friend debarun.
I really trusted him alot and we spent lots many happy moments together..i considered him to be the best...all sorrows and happy moments of mine i used to share with him. Whenever i had any problem i talked to him .
But today, the conditions are so worst that we treat each other as strangers.We don't even look at each other.This all happened because of one silly mistake. I wish it never happened. I really miss those days , when me, my sis and deb used to have lots of fun. But yeah we both have come so far, that we cannot go back n start from there where we ended. No question of going back.That faith and trust is no more left.We literally hate each other. I just wanna ask God , why???
I wish it never happens with any one...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment