Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Things I'd love to share...

These days I'm happy that I'm able to be regular ...

There are so many small things I am experiencing and enjoying during my vacations.
It's wonderful when I enjoy with my uncle and aunt. Their sweet, loving, caring and beautiful relation... the way my uncle teases my aunt .. that smile on her face...
Man... she becomes red..blushing blushing...
That's something which I miss in someones life who is very important to me !

There are many other small things which I'll share ...

The way every afternoon I spend with my younger brother watching movie.
I also realized today that how boring this movie "Rio 2" was ! I literally watched that movie because we patiently downloaded it and waited 3 long days for the download to complete.

One of the most important part of the day is when I spend time with myself. It's simply beautiful !
I listen to songs , walk to and fro at the same place and just imagine how can I make my life more better and amazing to live in.

That feeling when you meet your mom after a month... its just simply awesome and a bit emotional.
I know 1 month isn't a big deal because there are people  all around the world who're away from their family in different cities, states and countries for studies and work, who don't meet their family for like years .
But to be honest, I am obsessed with my mother.
Badly!!!

There are things in every ones life which one usually won't recall or want to listen again and again because that can only make you weak .
I too have that but I am happy as I am able to cope up greatly. But there are times when I just loose my patience and that feeling of guilt surrounds me. I know, I was the bridge for the bad thing to happen but still is it all because of me ????

Anyways, thanks to forum and Rakesh. Recently (last night), when I felt such .... they were (specially forum)  there to console me.
Thanks to lord for giving everyone that someone who's there at the time of your need, happiness, etc.
Thank you!!!

I wanted to come on this vacation since a long time.
I also realized and got a clear picture of what steps I gotta take after a year when I complete my diploma(2015).

I also wanna share about this friend Rakesh... who is becoming a good friend.
It's really scary at times to meet new people but then sometimes I feel that everyone isn't bad.
Maybe I am lucky enough that my friendship life is quite stable unlike my family.
Actually my family is stable.
I just presume things too much at times.

Also, it's amazing to talk to an old friend who was kind of a childhood enemy at one point of time.
It's incredible actually !

More experiences to add up...


Keep reading me...


Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment