Thursday, May 1, 2014

Out of the blues !!!

Again a weird  title I suppose !
Let me confess how bad I am when it comes to setting up some title for anything , an essay , design , etc.

Sometimes you get to realize big things in small ways like I did now.
I have never realized how few people start making difference in your life.
Yes , I am talking about one of my best friends Manas.
No doubt we are great friends, but few situations and timings make things appear at a very crossroad of confusions.
Although there isn't big confusion between us but just to consider, such situations do happen. Luckily our situation is far better as it has a bridge of faith, trust and friendship.

Ha! I smile, sitting in front of this laptop of mine, wondering how my cellphone needed Manas and he was at his rescue.
I haven't met him for quite a long time which no doubt seem  to me like ages, and finally he was here today.
No doubt we are busy with our life, his job, my studies but still I realize over time how important it is to keep in touch with those friends who never left your side even at that time when your were standing on a sheet of nails (difficult times).

Thanks for being there, Manas. Though spent quite a very less time as compared to before what we used to spend, still it was miraculous. I am happy that I have you.


Thanks for everything, my lifeguard :)


Keep reading me



Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery consultant
Travel freak













No comments:

Post a Comment