Thursday, May 22, 2014

Finally found it


I have been writing on this blog for like 3 years and more but a girl who started blogging just a few days back taught me what real blogging is.

I had been suggested by one of my readers but I always ended up with a '?' .
But yesterday, while I was reading this girls blog, I finally found out that I don't write wrong but I need to work out on the ways of my writing. Simple.

Things should be short, sweet and simple.

In this 21st century, everyone is busy with their some or the other routinely work or something or the other. Who has got the time to read all those long paragraphs, Noone !
What can I expect from any random person reading my blog when I myself don't read such long passages until and unless they grab my interest !

So from now onwards I am gonna follow this. Try improve on my writing skills definitely ... haha !!!

Well actually I shouldn't tell you what I'm gonna do or not.. let the try be a surprise. I might be good at it...

Thanks #soulsister... Ms. Forum Damani... In a day you made me understand that thing which no one could in 3 years. Not even my brains :)

Thank You Miss Damani


Keep reading me...

Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel Freak

2 comments:

  1. aaaaawwww i'm so glad it helped you :)
    This post of yours totally made my day!
    Good luck!

    Forum Damani
    Jewellery consultant
    forum.damani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. Keep it short sweet and simple :-)

    ReplyDelete