Sunday, May 18, 2014

Subconcious Feelings ...

Most of the times I connect to things which were never an important part in my life .
Like today morning while I was helping my aunt in the kitchen, I remembered Bhalla aunty who had a grocery store where my aunt lived before. I remember how frequently I visited her store for some or the other thing. I also remember her son who was kind of mentally retarded. I was very young enough to understand that he wasn't a character from some horror movie . I was too scared to face him whenever I visited the store.

 There are so many things/people/feelings our mind comes across and then it even forgets in a very short while.

I really don't understand whatever I write but I am happy because I see how my fingers get connected to the balanced bridge between my mind and my heart. That's the best part of whatever I write. I am of course not sorry about it.


I wonder, does this happen with everyone or it's just me.
I don't intend to make a big mountain of what I feel. It's me!
There are a few people who might not like this ME... but I'm happy with whatever I am.
It just simply completes me !

......


keep reading me

Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel Freak 

No comments:

Post a Comment