Sunday, July 3, 2011

ME AND MY MOM !

My mom !
ah ! Whatever i'll say is like a "little pebble dropped in a vast ocean".
Few days back, i was really upset so decided to accompany maa on her work. She is an insurance agent so she has to go to various places . But seriously, at the end of the day i realized that seriously my maa(mom) is one in thousands. I haven't made any mistake to place her at the top of the world , she is my inspiration " Mai chahkar bhi unki tarah nai ban paungi " ...HATS OFF to you MAA !

The dilemma i'm facing , it's like i want to do something for the lady whom Lord made my mother...oopsss chose me to be her daughter.
She looked after me since i was a new born baby, she taught me to walk , she taught me to read and write , she taught me to sing , speak , look with a positive vision , dance , smile , love and what not.

Really i'm lucky , but i don't understand how to make her feel lucky , proud to have a daughter like me . I never did any such thing she could ever be proud of !

Whenever i tried i just failed....

You know ? Whenever i watch mother daughter or mother son scenes in movies , tv-serials and all, i really feel coward. i don't know why. Means whenever they speak up the dialogues i wish to get

up and leave the room . Really i can't bear tears in my mom's eye but still i feel so weak i can't stop them. I really feel like a coward.

I know my "MAA" is not reading this but still wanna say , " Mom , i love you more than anything else   ! I can die for you but cannot see pain in you eyes . I wish i could have brought a beautiful smile on a beautiful lady's face but still i'm not successful enough. She smiles but always the reason isn't me.

I eagerly wait for the day when she would yell proudly with a gorgeous smile "yeah! that's my daugher" I really wish that day comes sooner. I can't even explain how much i love her . Really i wish if i could say to you " i love you mom "!
This relation is the most important one in anyone's life like mine.
I know many of the viewers of this blog might be reading and feeling the depth & many might be passing by , but just wanna say

I feel proud to be a daughter of yours, mom
I LOVE YOU MAA !
This is specially composed for my mother !
My mom is my inspiration ,
After god , she's the bestest creation.
No words to thank Lord,
For me she's my only God.
For her face's grin ,
I'll let go anything.
She's adorable,
and seriously impossible.
I will fulfil her dreams
and will take her to the land of jinnsssss

3 comments: