Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fake Smile....

Ah ! well just thought to pick this word to have a better start....
well i don't know why i got tears in my eyes...i'm really feeling my life burdened...
I know i've would have got some happy memories to share..but seriously i'm losing my strength. People say i should stop thinking negative but what to do god shows all the positivities in those negatives...i don't know where my fate will take me but i've no hope left,,,i'm fedup....why god chose me for this...why i have to give so many tests,,,really now i feel my life is a huge burden for me.

Huh ! i was actually missing my real smile today, which came directly from heart. Now whenever i smile , 80% its fake...Now whom i should blame for this?

My life , my fate , the conditions , or what ???????

What i feel , god sits over that princely chair in the heaven and too pass his time , makes tough circumstances,,,so that we face and struggle...huh...

i really adore my smile...really it refreshes me..but these days its getting dull..but this i can only feel noone else..they see the smiling face and become happy...no one knows what pain i'm going through...

I hate the most when they say "she smiles 24 hrs , i dnt like " really it hurts badly.... Because i only know how happy i am..really school is the only place where i laugh keeping aside all sorrows...hope it ends soon !

2 comments:

  1. Really!!! I was thinking it's my story...and i never share my pain with anyone cuz mai nahi chahta ki meri wajah se koi aur dhukhi ho......But seriously i don't believe in god but will pray that tu hamesa khush rahe and achieve everything wat u want in life...and pray ki teri fake smile real smile me change ho jaye.....
    u know why?? cuz u r very innocent and honest seriously thats i love talking u.........pata nahi tere jaise logo ko god kyun dhukh deta hai...........and i m always there for u..<3
    And agr ab koi gadbad karte hai god then u know MAZI SATKLE..............

    ReplyDelete