Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boredome days...

I am really waiting for my school to re-open.

I really feel like doing nothing. Means if i sit for studying then can't gain confidence which is required .It's all like a burden to me these days...I just don't feel to complete my lessons instead i'm in search of some miracle kind of.
And science? i'm not ready to accept this fact that i'm a science student and i really need to work damn hard to get good grades.
I don't understand why these vacations came in between.. I really started taking science as my passion and started enjoying everything in it before my vacations. I'm really waiting for 5th of July as my school will start and i know it will take me back on my track...

I know i have to do it . It's high time, i can't step back . Oh! angel , please gimme peace of mind.

I need to make things as before. Really missing school and my friends and yeah ! the fun we have...


-Tanjul


No comments:

Post a Comment