Wednesday, April 20, 2011

19 april 2011

The day started fine, i reached school, classes started.
We enjoy terribly and these days i hardly cry...:):):) as our chemistry period started i don't know why i started feeling the way as i felt in class 11th. Means very clumpsy.All 3 of my friends were able to solve the numericals given by our teacher but me.ah !! how hard it felt.
I know I am not very intelligent but still i have other talents which hardly anyone sees except some of my bestfreinds. Whenever such thing happens i don't know why but i start thinking of some drowsy things like how i'm being underestimated by me and my teachers.
I don't want to be underestimated. Actually this fact i didn't recognize until mishika, my bestfriend and my classmate encouraged me. I really thank her for supporting me at every step.She made me understand that I need to fight with it. Its true thats it is not my intrest .

And now I have understood what i have to do. Though the day felt long but yeah i was the one who witnessed a magnificent sunset which washed away all my sorrrows....
I really wish we would have become friends earlier when i joined VSEC but still I'm thankful that atleast we met and made such an awesome freindship.
love you sis !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment