Saturday, April 23, 2011

Call by the soul !!!

It's a long time i have been researching on this but still i haven't reached anywhere but yeah , i can rely that whatever i think is true at some points.Well it wasn't my thought everytime but i was compelled to believe on whatever i heard or saw...and the one who compelled me was my soul. I know you might be thinking that what kind of a freak i am and you should think the same way.
In today's 21st century , anyone hardly talk about ghosts , demons , spirits and all kind of "son of bitches" and its genuine too but i being one of you all dared to do this.
This is going to be very long. Thanks to various generals , discovery channel , some tv shows like supernaturals because i was being able to get aware and gather facts about them. Though they belong to various mytholigies and are considered to be mythical creatures but they are around us . They are spirits.

Well a few months back when i went for my maths class to my teacher's house , he was attending his guest.So i went up to the drawing room where they both assembled .I started with my work.I didn't indulge myself in whtever they were saying but suddenly somethings his guest said which caught me.He said that whenever a person is on the verge of his death , he/she starts having intuitions and many more things happens and from then onwards i started believing it.Today , my friends, mishika, she proved this to be right as the same thing happened with her grandfather ... There is something in the dark,there is something which we don't know that they know.

It doesn't means that always the spirits are vengeful .It's just they want peace and when they don't get it then they wander about years and years and then we get vengeful spirits who just want to tear off your flesh if you tried to come in their way and just then your end of line...well didn't i take you far ahead....we need to go back where we started,,,i don't want to say that i know each and every minute thing about it but yeah i'm aware of it.
Various demons are just mythic.It means that they are just mythical creatures and people's belief put in danger.


Most of the people read horror novels and books because they like to be frightened.They know that while reading when it becomes too scary we can always close the book but let me ask-
what happens when we cannot close the book....???????????
That's what we call horror.
this is all based on anthology.

Well i also understood that if you will get on the path which leads to them then you are really going to get them and i almost experienced . People will think me mad but its the harsh truth.

I know , only 45% people are going to believe me.
This was all i could collect till now...i'm still on my research....hope to finish it soon....

2 comments:

  1. As a Christian, I know God has the power over all sprits, evil and good. The greatest show of God over evil, is Easter Day, when Christ over came death and arose from the dead. 40 days of life after death and then he ascended into Heaven and sits on the right hand of God the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment...and giving me knowledge about easter day as i was totally unaware of this fact

    keep reading..

    ReplyDelete