Monday, April 16, 2012

where's my sunrise...

well its sometimes so difficult to live more..everything seems to be exhausting you , everything is out of mind.. and people like me lose control over ourselves,,today something similar happened which should never have happened .. really this guilt is affecting me so badly.. i don't understand right or wrong when i'm angry means nothing comes to my mind..i go mad means really things have changed with me . my hatred for a person who seems to be the most important  in my life is increasing day by day..life's simply hell. But hope this phase of my life ends over soon ! thought the sun rises everyday but it hardly rises in the cycle of my life. The sunshine that brightens up my world is missing , everywhere what i see is just a darkeness and end up with a failure but i hope , i feel i'd come over all the obstacles soon ! may god bless me ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment