Wednesday, April 18, 2012

moments :)

Well , its most of time my i lie on my bed all alone thinking about my past , present and the upcoming future. its me and my silence.. really sometimes its so necessary , this silence , this peace , this loneliness but if all this accompanies for long it becomes a pain on my nerve. It would for any other normal human being or any creature with emotions , needs . who doesn't need a company in his or her life . its just a need , a desire sometimes !
Today i had my best friend sarim with me who accompanied me and my silence. I made a pizza first time serving any friend and luckily it was damn crunchy n yummy. really i have observed whenever i'm with my best friend cum sister / sisso "mishika" (most times) or sarim , i kinda forget every other painful things going on in my life. That phase totally seems to be disappeared !
Ah ! me and sarim first talked , had pizza coke and few conversations then we switched on the laptop and played few tracks . we both sat silently doing nothing though thousands of thoughts were coming and going in our minds but we hardly spoke anything. I really enjoyed this silence this kind of emptiness or say a partially lonely moment. really it seems to be a human nature that whenever we are with our friends , all the worst things happening finds a "comma" on their path. can't say !

Don't know but some positive energy i gained after my best friends visit.. again i find myself in a lil past . like before i had a speed in my fingers while typing as now , my mind kept running finding more and more new thoughts , any kind . again i seem to have that power which was kinda lost within me . this word power , i find it to be my strength sometimes. i don't know what it is but really wanna thank sarim for all this is happening... really though i've got less but friends like "mishika, sarim , tanisha , omkar " and few more are real treasures of my book of life...thanks to you all for providing me such moments which i can think of and feel these moments anytime , anywhere !

tanjul <3

No comments:

Post a Comment