Wednesday, April 25, 2012

messy life !

Really i sometimes feel why the hell i am always surrounded by so many problems... but now i understand the real fact , its just all because of me. My weakeness i always try that no one is hurt because of me but then what happens actually? Its just me who is left so helpless and unnoticed sometimes... really i am selfish and mean and thank god slowly and gradually i'm succesful in presenting that tanjul to the world ! means really sometimes its better being rude with people you want to be happy and successful. Literally i  think i messed up my life on my own...slowly i think my love towards humanity would turn into hatred for the ones i don't know or i don't wanna be around me ! really a fishy and shitty situation  .. ah !
sometimes i really feel so agitated towards the conditions.... now i really am afraid of losing only few selected people in my life - maa (mother) , tanu (sister ) , mishika & sarim (best friends forever )... don't wanna lose..i totally depend on my tendencies and vibrations in life thats it ....

really i sometimes think and feel how complicated is the human nature ...
means its a matter of thought that how we humans react so differently to every different problem.. some trust new people at first go and some take years to gain trust and faith...how diplomatic everything seems to be...'
I've simply decided i'll be doing whatever i'll feel is right and try making things right
baki its the persons wish how he / she wants to take that suggestions and everything i'll provide with..i neither have the right nor the guts to change anything written by god either in my life or in anyones life..so its better to move on ! ....

i wish my readers read it and think about it...specially focus the 2nd paragraph ...


@tanjul !

No comments:

Post a Comment