Tuesday, December 20, 2011

love you PKT ! u r my BFF

hey...hey...hey!!!
ATTENTION PLEASE...!!!
hello ladies and gentlemen

oopss

dudes and babes...

ooopps...oopps...


guys and girls...


oopss ooopppssss ooppssss


balak evam balikao


SOME PRECIOUS GOLDEN DIAMONDS
FOR MY BEST FRIEND
pUlKiT….!!!

Attention attention attention !!!

 i'm here to express my heart's elation
praising him is my passion..!!
i'm crazy about my best friend

who knows how to stick on new trends..!!

he's an awesome guitarist

i am his best voterist…

he's a cool dude..

i am sometimes so rude…

i am a good gossiper

but he's not less than but a better editor..!!

he's the one to be made endear

and to become lifetime happier..!!

but let me make it clear

i am created much luckier ..!![than him]

God gifted him as my best friend

his praises never stops my pen

for a shiny grin on his face
i can provide him a pepsodent white
toothpaste
his smile is everlasting
which can make anyone's life never ending
the person is too handsome

even his personality is awesome blossom
he even knows how to sing

i being his fan just know how to blink
he is good at studies

his skeleton box consists all remedies
oh my gosh !!!!!!!!!! BRAVO

he is an all rounder
how!! i just wonder

at last i would just like to say
he may be the world rock star
but for me he is the morning star.......


THANKS FOR BEING THERE
FOR ME……LOVE U DUDE…WE WILL ROCK THIS WORLD


Dated : 15 March 2010

Hey puli…you are my very best friend..i hope v r going to be the same
best friends…for life time …u n me will rock this
world…lolz…..but this poem n song specially for ‘U’…ye scrap hamari dosti ke naam…hahaha
so enjoy it…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment