Thursday, December 15, 2011

One of my pearls !

HI ...
Today I'm here to share something about one of my bestest friends "OMKAR PATRADEKHAR" .
He belongs to Wani , Nagpur city and is studying in pune ! I met him in 2008 when i went to his school "Bhonsala Military School , Panchwati " which was  hosting the 3rd National Aerospace Olympiad and my school participated in that. I met him while i went for archery... ha ha ha!!! That was a weird experience actually sudden one...
How he became such a good friend , huh time only knows ... :) really good friends are easy to find but true one are like one in a million !
He always try to be there whenever i need someone to support me mentally , when I'm losing hope , when there is noone to make me calm. But yeah in return I do nothing , when he needs me the most , I'm always lost...last 2 times happened this and I am really awful !
But yeah i will try , nothing such happens next time !
He is the one who reads this confused blog of mine daily ! He appreciates me too...Really lucky to have me...I am getting short of words but yeah that doesn't means there is lack of emotions too ;)
thanks OMI  for being there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment