Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HATE THIS TIME PERIOD OF MY LIFE !

Hi friends...
I'm here after an interval of a long time...
my board exams are going on . I'm over with English n physics subjects but now still left with chemistry , maths and computers ! these days aren't so well but still i get up every morning with a hope that everything will get fine sooner . ah ! it really is making me difficult to stay alive but then the thought of my loved ones strike out my mind . I can't afford losing them !The thing i hate the most is "dilemmas" and presently my life is like surrounded with dilemmas . No sign of a real smile on my face.But again i would say that according to what my mom says "God is surely making me strong , preparing me for the toughest times so that i don't have to strive n i win with success over those times . The thing i cannot afford is my mom's sad and dull face . I really wish i could make her life more smooth n happy ! Really for this i'm no doubt angry with lord . Hope in this season's first festival which is a fest of colors , my mom's life becomes more colorful , happy and joyful... and hope your prayers would always support me !

HAPPY HOLI FRIENDS :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment