Friday, June 10, 2011

This one is for u .... for my someone special... sisso !!!

Every morn, sun may not strike my eyes,
But the thought of being with you
Gives a desire to my life.
Hope you knew,what you mean to me
You are an angel , making me fly high so free.
You inspire me with the strength of your words,
 I get myself ready to win the battle, with a shield and a sword.
You teach me to fly high like an eagle,
But then i feel , will i be able?
I feel to express all my hearts elation,
But i'm afraid, may be you feel the itchy irritation.
I wish i could give you 24hrs dedication,
But other important factors seem to be an interruption.
You taught me to laugh again, and live the way i was.
I feel i've made a lot of gain,than the least i made a loss.
Have no expectations from you,
May be my soul flies to the blue.
Though i'm alive or dead,
Will always make roundabouts around your head.
Let my heartbeat stop for you,
I will be happy atleast i could be of use.
I promise to walk with you ,
Letting the strongest storm blew.
Ah!its hard for you to believe
For me its such a relief !
I will always lie low to see you high,
I will never let you cry.
God knows how much i love you, sisso !
You showed path to my passion
And now i'm working for its invasion.
May the circumstances take us far,
But our hearts will always be with each other.
I love to make you smile,
Oh gosh! anyone knows?
It is a big crime.
I wish to laugh at what i cracked,
But tears have captured my eyes.
Still i have lot to say,
But have less time to stay.
Ur friendship is an unbreakable bond,
Noone can break , not even our james bond (our god).
Let all fights and grudges take place,
Let HIM know , our relation is full of grace....


luv u sisso

No comments:

Post a Comment