Saturday, June 18, 2011

Long time back !!!

Well , i am back.. I just took a short break but really missed it so much. I don't know why but there is a spell binding connection between me and my writing . Its a small little whole world where everything and everyone is good. No expectations. Else in real life all expect some or the other little-big thing from us.

Really in past 15 days , i experienced such things which i never thought i will do and it would cause so hard.. Things like pain of missing someone, knowing the truth that you cannot live without some people,getting connected to nature , falling in love with its beauty. How the feeling of nature's innocence strikes one mind, how to know people around you whether new or old, etc. etc. The list seems to have no end !!!

The worst part was to miss my dearones. Really i missed my sister mishika. Means, i never thought i would miss her so much. She kept messaging to let me know that she is missing me hard and i[me] am not missing her atall. But me n my loneliness only knows the truth.People may call it a strongest or my weakest point that i am not capable of expressing my feelings so finely. I sometimes regret and sometimes feel proud of it.
Ah! such a dilemma. I missed my bestfriends pulkit and sarim. They too make an important page of my life,,,Really missing someone is really hard...Like i hate missing my dad . He lives in mumbai for his job. I wish he was with me here !

This one's specially for u 3-mishika,sarim n pulkit ;
"Every morning the thought for you striked my mind,
 i can never forget you guys.
Thousands of people came & went away,
all were marked in the page of my book.
But you guys have been steppled by god in the pages of my book !"

In the last few days, i experienced my brothers love & care for me , specially my little brother . Really wish he was with me here. Though i'm his elder most sister though i love him the way my mother does to me.
I also came across many truths , many thoughts, which in some or the other way taught me some or the other thing. Well i'm taking it too long . I will cut short.
TO GOD ;
Thanks for such a wonderful experience....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment