Thursday, June 30, 2011

Misunderstandings resolved....

Misunderstanding are insects...or vertebrates which just need a lilttlemost leak to enter and just burn a properly working system..like we have watched in the movie "the thaw"...they are just leeches..
We are normal beings... we are never ready to look at the positive sides when the negative thoughts win our brains ... that's the fact...everyone might have faced like me.
And me..don't ask..i'm myself a shop of misunderstandings....huh !!!
On 28th after about a year i talked to my bestfriend...meghna...really shes means alot to me..
but since i left my school...we both started having different opinions about each other though on each side opinions were same....i spent months crying...and then realized may be i'm of no importance to her..but day before yesterday she made me realize again the i was wrong and even she realized that she was wrong...everyone has to face such times in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment