Thursday, June 30, 2011

26 JUNE 2011

Well this was a memorable day of my life.
How i spent the previous night i better know. :) .It was exciting me the whole time. I even woke up early and got ready the following day. I had to visit my bestfriend "mishika's" place.Really this damn excitement was just making me go crazyyy...i waited for my uncle who was going to drop me there. I somehow reached her home.She was waiting for me outside. Her brother (little akshat) was too there. We then went upstairs . I was seriously feeling shy , wierd & excited as i was going to meet her mom first time. really enjoyed alot.

Then the fun started after all those introductions.I was served with various eatables , softdrink and yeah my favourite cheese sandwiches,,, yummm...!!!
And you know what guys!!!
I didnt bother where i am or what everyone will thing...i just started eating like a "riff-raff"(bhukkad in hindi)...hehehe,,,:D...in love eating ..yeah !
I really loved her siblings company(akshat and anushka). Her bro kept asking me wierdo questions and we 3 were laughing out loud and rolling on the floor like hell !
Slowly , the clock struck 12 & 1 hour passed. Really time moves so fast .Then we four went out and had great fun in a park over there. We even climbed the tall water tank stairs.I was afraid but it was really damn adventurous.. We even baked cake , cocoa cake which which was too tasty and yeah i even got to know the recipe...i'm bad in all this baking work..:P..even cooking too.
We even had great fun in her car...she know driving n we moved round and round..
Then we both went to the club to have fun but then the rain started and suddenly the weather was too unfavourable..my gosh !!! it was the first heaviest rain of the season in kanpur.. We had to stay there for about 2 hours and it became dark, clock stoke 8 !
I was really tensed as i had to get back home but how..:(
Then we decided to ring up my mom and mishika talked to her and asked whether i can stay with her that night or not . She said yes !
But still i kept calling her to confirm about this and later got scolding . huh !
Then we had dinner . After that till 1:30 am we kept completing our computer notes. After that when we were bored of it we decided to do some facebooking but the crappy network wasn't in our favour. We decide to lie down and sleep but we didn't..we kept talking the whole night and when it was morning we didnt know!
Then early morning we went for a walk to the canal(ganga river) .. wow!!! The cool breeze, fast flowing water,the dizzy voice of current flowing through the high-tension wires.All was awesome. It was like a dream come true as i always dreamt of being there early morning. Then we returned and she dropped me home finally.
Ah ! really i wasn't feeling to leave her at all but seriously , thanks to you lord for giving us such a great day !
I REALLY MISS YOU !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment