Sunday, July 6, 2014

Immaturity vs Maturity



“Immaturity always want to win an argument, even at the cost of a relationship..
 Maturity understands that its always better to lose an argument and win a relationship…”

I am not talking about maturity or immaturity in people of my age or elder to me. Instead I’m talking about people who are from the age group of 60 and above.
I have a live example.
Usually, what happens is that with age people understand things well and can differentiate and keep the art of accepting and neglecting the right and wrong things but there are people who tend to lose their sense of understanding.
Instead of supporting people who’re close to you, people find happiness with other people and become blind.
Today,  people are more interested to know about whats’  happening in other peoples’ life rather than theirs and these few people I’m talking about are always interested in their (outsiders) shitty heads.
I am although not supposed to use any wrong word, but couldn’t stop myself. This is the truth .
I don’t know how will I take up things in my old age, but I’m sure of one thing, whatever comes , I’ll always find a way out instead up messing with things those aren’t meant to be considered even !
These are some experiences from my life, which definitely must be a part of someone elses life too, but its up to you, how you make the best out of every opportunity.

Keep reading me
Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment