Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Realization!



Well, today I’m not really in a mood to write but I didn’t want to miss mentioning this one of the most important days when this blogger of yours finally realized things.. specially she finally discovered what she wants to dream of.
Everyone said to me that never stop dreaming, but in real sense I never had one . All those things in my mind were just some random series of  wishes which never bothered me much. But this one, It’s  going to be a pain. I’d happily move ahead in my life with this pain.
“Pain demands to be felt!”
First time you might hear someone considering a pain her real happiness.
Although I’m not ready to disclose it. Let it be a secret !
Want to move with the flow to where destiny takes me. Maybe there’s something really waiting for me out there.

 Keep reading me.
Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel freak

No comments:

Post a Comment