Monday, July 28, 2014

EVERY MORNING.....



It's been a month, I have changed my traveling routine/way and really observed things which I've kind of been an ignorant to since last 2 years.

With the change in my traveling time, I gt to see those morning chit-chat between uncles in totally different language which I don't understand obviously. They also make me laugh with their expressions they have on their faces when they are chattering enthusiastically on different topics.

Traveling from my place to the metro station hardly takes 10 minutes. There is a different feeling when I am traveling in metro. Proud to travel in it.
When I walk to my office, I come across like 100-150 people or maybe more in that 1.2km (approx).
With these people, I also come across so many other things, try reading their face expression for those few seconds they are passing by me. There are so many people literally struggling for their daily good. They work for every single penny whole heartedly .
There are some happy faces, standing at vendors shops having tea with colleagues, smoking and laughing at jokes they only understand. I personally don't know about their jokes, just a prediction.
I forgot to mention about people running when they get off the metro so that they make out early or else they'll waste their 5-10 minutes standing in line just to get out.
I take it easy so spend those 5-10 minutes in line observing them. Maybe even I do the same thing when I am being paid for every single minute I am at work.
But for now utilizing time just to observe them. I really love this new way I have opted.
It's really necessary because maybe at some point of time I'll be in their positions.
Sometimes people have choices and most of the times here in this city of dreams specially, it becomes a permanent decision as they have got no choices to make. Situations aren't such.
I really like the way words and phrases keep rolling mt mind while I see them but then they disappear.
I have to struggle words then like I am struggling now.
There are people who stand by at the vendor selling "paanipuri" with their friends or sometimes maybe alone as well.  
The way they walk tells they're in hurry or not. . These are some random things , everyone observes but just wanted to share.
Somehow I'm still missing many things .


Keep reading me
Tanjul Sarkar
Jewellery Consultant
Travel Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment