Monday, March 12, 2012

chemistry exam...

ah really enjoying my last days of student life... tomorrow is my chemistry exam and i'm trying to deal sucessfully with the organic chemistry ...really its not my type..my bestfriend mysh she deals with organic successfully i think and me with physical chemistry ! talking to her on phone..she's using her dad's cell haha ! and i'm here sharing my special moments with all my readers.
i don't know whether people like reading me or not but really i love sharing my moments with them
listening to one of the blockbuster movies of bollywood "agneepath" track "ab hai samne ise chu lu jara "
awesome track !
i know i should be tensed and frightened humming all the mantras but don't know why m a bit confident i know i'll do it ! i pray i'm not proved wrong !
i wish and pray for all my friends and batchmates ! ah please please god ji , be with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment