Thursday, August 18, 2011

What to do these days ?

These days are so busy...means I'm not able to make out a little time even for my writing sessions.
These days i'm even not able to spend time with nature and admiring its beauty and ....ah! lots more...
Really missing it...but still some minutes i do spend admiring the sky , my favourite hobby in the evening time from my balcony...
Some of my friends said that "tanjul , why aren't you updating you blog..means something  cool and inetresting material..as since last many days i have shared all saddy saddy moments.."
i said - nothing is striking my mind,,,nothings attracting me towards it..even not an interesting story is coming to my mind !
But i'll keep trying...
I have to share many things with you all . Just waiting for my exams to get over..as after that I'll spend time with my nature and its various miracles...

No comments:

Post a Comment