Wednesday, August 17, 2011

EXAM FEVER

Hell to all my readers !

Well these days i pretend to get an exam fever as i'm starting with my first term examinations from 18th August .Really i don't feel so.
I am literally irritated of studying physics now but actually i enjoy. In a day twice i'm visiting the temple of our physics class with Kanchan. At the end of the day i'm badly exhausted as i've got other classes to attend too. OMG !
But really with me my mom is also tied up ash she has to drop me then pick me up. She even gets more exhausted than me as she has other kinds of work like handling the kitchen and all that..ufff !!!
Well my first exam is of physics...really all's going through my head,,,Means its not like that i'm not able to understand the concepts but the problem is this that i'm tensed about how our new physics teacher will design the paper.
ah...!!! bad headache :P
Still i'm happy after so long i'm having my exams...when they aren't there i miss them and when they are on our head i kinda hate them...hehehe...Abhi i'm welcoming them and as they'll arrive i will see them like an aggressive tigeress...hahaha !!! Really i love this feeling ... because this won't come after few years .

Well ok ! bbye , study time my lovely darling books calling me..lolzzz...:P:P:P....wish me luck guysssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment