Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ThE tRiO.....

I have come across hundreds of people althrough my life till now ...some became friends and some just passed by...but sometimes we come across such people who just remain with us forever...they become a very important part of our lives..means w'out them nothing seems to be interesting...w'out them everything seems to be empty kind of...you all might have come across such people in your lives..and we call them our best friends...Really they are the ones with whom we can share all our joys and sorrows...they are the ones who support you when all leave you , they are the ones who always make you laugh with their silly jokes , they are the ones who make fun of you , they are the ones who bring colours to life. Our present generations says that love brings colours to our lives , but have they ever thought of this relation which is for lifetime , ah ! no actually...the love which binds this relationship is worth worshipping ... really, though anyone comes or doesn't but they will surely come...


Now , i'll directly come to my point....tell all my readers about my "TRIO"...
My "trio" consists of 3 members -Mishika Srivastava , Sarim yusuf ,
and last but not the least its me, Tanjul Sarkar,,,:)

 
 SARIM YUSUF AKKA "GENDA"..:)
TANJUL SARKAR AKKA "HADDI & SISSY"

MISHIKA SRIVASTAVA AKKA "MOTI & SISSO"


We are a trio..we really enjoy each others company and the most important thing we have faith on each other as its the base of any relationship...if faith and trust is missing then no relationship can continue...

I don't know both of them from years but an years friendship gave me everything which i didn't get all through the years i have lived...Really they both are my gems..and i am there's lolzzz.....
Let me tell about them !!!

SARIM "GENDA"- He is a simple mast handsome guy...studious and yeah at times funny too...well i didn't remember last when he was funny...He lives in hostel and is doing coaching and schooling...he wants to become an engineer,,,cool na..!!! even i didn't remember how many girls had  fell for him ..hahaha !!! He is very dedicated towards our TRIO and he's the only one who gave it the second name "THE 3 MUSKETEERS" !
Well i have alot to speak about him but actually i'm short of words...he belonged to my present school but when i joined he had already left , we became friends through mishika on facebook and as a result we are a TRIO now . I met him first time at "kanpur central" on 25th may , i was leaving for gwalior and he was coming back from sultanpur after visiting his dad and mom . It was a sudden meet...Will tell you more about them in coming years abhi i have only this...:)
 
now its turn for
MISHIKA "MOTI" - She is the bestest being i've ever met on earth after my mom. I don't actually remember how we became so close but what i remember is that when i joined this school i simply disliked her and she too did the same. Then somehow we became partners and our conversation started and now the picture is such that i can't live without her. I really love her simplicity . She's all my type , cool , simple and sobour. She is very soft from heart but her outer appearance is so terrific...omg !! I really love her alot and want to share all adventurous happy and sad moments with her..Really we have many plans after we finish our schooling.. She too wants to be an engineer and i know both my besties will reach that place which they really deserve..
I really wish that in every birth i get her and we share the same relation because its special than any other on earth,.

TANJUL "HADDI" -Me , ah !!! now you all know me better. But i'm different in my TRIO. I really love it by heart and respect it too. I really am able to learn many things from the two and i have seen and witnessed that change in me. I really love it. Thanks to you guyss....I really love spending time with them. Among the two upcoming successful engineers i'm the one choosing a different profession. I will be their designer...hehehe .. as i wanna become a successful jewellery designer. On this path of my life i wish both of them always be on each side of me..and we just enjoy every moment of it...!!


Thanks to you guys for making me feel so special thanks to the Almighty who gave me such priceless and precious pearls of my life...Really waiting for a TRIO picture..
On 8th August , first time our TRIO was together....luv you guys..more than any other being on earth...but yeah before you guys is my mother...
.




TANJUL

No comments:

Post a Comment