Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thank You MAA

I have always been sharing many diffferent aspects related to me , my life , my thoughts , etc. but i never expressed and shared my feeling I have for my Mother , the respect i have for her , the love , the understanding , attachment  !
Today whatever I am , however I am I can proudly say i am my mother's daughter . Really mothers do have a magical mind.. They are always able to read whats going on their children mind.
Today the person who understands me the most is  my mother . She is not only an admiration for my but she is an inspiration for me too. Whenever I talk to my nanima (grandma) , she always tells me stories from my mothers childhood and teenage life  , all her habits , way of living life , managing things , adjusting at different circumstances , hardwork she did all through her life , her anger , her patience , everything .
Today I can say I love my mother more than anything else. Really , today i'm alive , i'm happy , i'm working hard just because I know that my maa is always there by my side . Whenever I'll tend to fall , she is always going to be there to save me , to hold me.
 It was time I never thought so deeply about  her , about whatever she does for me or how important she is to me . But today I know , .... frankly speaking i am getting emotional n even getting short of words... its just

                        I LOVE YOU MAA !

No comments:

Post a Comment