Sunday, October 28, 2012

!!!!!!

Sitting on the pavement outside my house, sound of crackers coming from far away seems some marriage celebration is going on , insects making a creaky sound seems they are talking to each other ... all this is giving me a feeling of being lonely lost somewhere in a dark jungle . I know it may sound wierd to some and intresting to others but that is what I am ! Just time to time I am thinking about my friend who is really very upset as he lost his precious pearl ! I know this will pass on soon .

The moon , high in the sky , looks so beautiful tonight , hiding behing the clouds playing hide & seek spreading its glittering light . Beneath , stands huge trees which are such dark that it is hard to mane any difference . This lonely moment , ah ! I wish ... behind the trees stands a temple , light glowing and spreading a lil light of its own .

I love admiring the moon , its so peaceful and calm !

There is so much pain in this whole world . Every person is facing some or the other problem ... i just sit and think - is there a single person who is really having that peace of mind which i really wish to have ? 
I never get my answer although . All are running behind some or the other thing , some run behind money , some are after their goal , some are after their love , some busy taking revenge , etc.
This is it ????


Tanjul sarkar
aspiring jewellery designer  

No comments:

Post a Comment