Thursday, September 1, 2011

"TRUST FAITH & DREAMS "

I don't know what to write, as you all know i am no writer or something...its just my heart which lets my fingers move on , sometimes in a great flow...Ya i can say its one of my bestest hobbies which just lets me keep experiencing different things at different times,,,its sometimes my imaginations too.

Well this topic " Trust , Faith and Dreams " , isn't my topic. I was chatting with mishika (sisso) and i just said that i was thinking to write something. Suddenly she suggested me this topic.I am still unaware of the content related to this topic , though i am going to start anyhow as she first time wished me to write on any topic .. thanks to her !


Let me first present my views on the respective 3 topics - trust , faith and dreams.

1) TRUST : something , some quality which makes us dependent or say it is keeping us alive. Our lives just kinda dependent on this little word which has a vast meaning on its own.  But whatever i say , it's the base of any relationship , whether husband-wife , friends , brother-sister , and all other relations existing on earth. It is not only for we humans but also for animals . I have experienced a lot and collected some beautiful and harsh memories. But according to me , life has to move on. All is past , we need to focus on our present to establish a better future..we need to declare the world around us "Try ME" !

2) FAITH : Faith is something with comes before trust . They are actually  interrelated. Where a person has trust , faith itself establishes but it is not very sure that where faith exists then trust may not be established. Faith gives birth to trust ! When you have a blind faith on any one, an implicit faith on anyone then automatically one starts trust the very same person blindly. Becomes totally dependent for this thing...This is a common human tendency !

lastly comes ...
3) DREAMS :  Dreams are those things which automatically take birth when our soul is connected with others through the bond of trust and faith... we start synchronizing everything..we start forming a silhouette of that thing , that relation and start feeling its purity and innocence.

WHAT I FEEL ABOUT ALL THIS ???

I have had many experiences harsh and good both , if talk on the basis of "trust-faith-dreams"....I always thought that whatever we want or feel like , it always happens the same way we want without any problem but later i realized or say got through the factual reality !

I am not going to start with my painful crying stories...I am here just to share some actual facts because I am at my peculiar age which makes us strong , bold , teaches us many things . Many students and teenagers all over the world are facing the same thing , same dilemma as i am !

Earlier , what I am now , it wasn't the same. I was very submissive , loved making new friends. Always my mommy kept warning me regarding this that don't trust people so soon as i did , they may take my advantage & i always ignored her suggestion. But now , as i have suffered hard so I understand the deep reason why she always said so...

You all might have experienced different things in life and might have come across different people. Some became friends and some passed by .Its like who earned our faith and trust and with whom are dreams to live life with got attached to.
Its very easy to develop faith  on any and then trust automatically develops with time. It depends on people too.But if one single time you are ditched then that tendency , that ease disappears. We are then frightened of falling in that trap again.

 This 21st century world hardly bothers about ones' feelings and emotions. What matters is just to get its own means , happiness for  oneself . Damn selfish .
But , but , but some people are there to help you , support you , love you , guide you , give you that warm feeling which you need at times , and in return what they expect is just a smile on our face . Really such people are hard to fine but if you have found out then no one is as lucky as you are. And guess what ??? after so much of exploration i have found out such people in my life !  They are the ones who will never prove me wrong. They are my besties - my sisso (mishika) , genda buddy (sarim),pulkit , debarun , omkar and my cousin  anushri !!!  
Mishika and Sarim , they aren't very old aquaintance of mine but this is the only relationship in my life in which time never bothered me. In a short span of time we 3 became so close , even i am stunned at time how ?

Mishika , she'll always be there for me , though good or bad , whatever comes my way ! 3 days back she came to meet me from her house by her car. Really it was one of the bestest surprise. One night , because of something  i was crying badly & was messaging with Sarim . He just because i needed a hug , assured me that he was coming to my home late at night , or say early in the morning at 3a.m. They are the ones i trust blindly . They are very faithful and i literally say "HATS OFF" to their loyalty. I am proud to have them. They had and will always continue to be a part of my wonderful memories. Really , love mishika and sarim , from the depth of my heart !

We all know that this journey we are on is very long and will end with our last breath , so we all think to enjoy it to the fullest as it may end the very next moment ! We all learn different lessons through our lifetime till the end and n settle our minds with those lessons. This is something which we all know !
Trust-faith-dream , if broken then hard to rejoin the broken pieces. One just needs to understand its importance . 
They are like innocent smile of a child , elegant like the pearl in the ocean , unaffected lotus spreading its beauty in the center of a pond . Their delicacy, elegance , purity is hard to define , its just a belief , though i tried hard to compare , still got only little ! Whosoever understands its purity will never try hurt the feelings ever. Some think that they don not exist but lemme just tell them  they are there so we exist , if they would have been absent from the society then we would have been fighting with each other for every little thing as then no understanding among each ohter too would have existed !

Few days back , i was in the kitchen drinking water and something suddenly caught my sight. I saw a line of small black ant was there and 2 little ants were carrying a little insect as we all know they collect food for winter seasons. Now of course  i can't tell what relationship the 2 ants shared but ya , their was a faith they had in each other , a trust for each other because of which , they took it together. If that trust wouldn't have existed then they would have struggled alone carrying that food material for themselves.
 Ah! that was just an example.
There are thousands of couples all around the world who live happily loving each other  throughout life. But among them those happily lived couples many are those who don't love each other or only one sided love do exist !  The man/woman has to keep on his/her relationship just because he/she wants a good future of their children or may be just because he/she needs some to take care and look after their needs. Huh! it has such depth which i can't reach. When the wife/husband learns about his/her partners reality they he/she isn't involved in their lifetime relationship heartly & is just fulfilling his/her duties then the person breaks up into pieces. Because he/she had faith , trust and above all his/her dreams were connect to their partners ! And when dreams are left broken then it really becomes hard to get back! It was just a simple frequent example which is a big problem in today's society as it's happening with every 10th or 11th person !

There are many instances in our lives where we come to understand /to know that though these words have huge depth and meaning of their own , but still all , each human being love to fall for them . Without these three we simply can't live a happy life. Though we aren't sure what's gonna happen next , we are going to be proved right or wrong but we have to take risks in our lives !

Sometimes we feel like Trust & Faith are just some words which we can spell but actually they are simply day dream imaginations which leave us with huge hopes. What i shared was nothing . There are thousands of people all over the planet who have had different experiences with these 3, some good some bad !
So keep experiencing , ultimate victory will be yours !!!

-Tanjul




3 comments:

  1. master of english language.....Miss Tanjul sarkar.
    Jitna mujhe samajh aya,its good..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur welcome........
    I trust u,I have faith on u & and can dream of u...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete