Friday, September 2, 2011

Sometime , Somewhere

Again i've started with a new topic . But as always again i don't know , how and with what motive this topic came to my mind . I just simply started !

The world is round as already proved . I now trust this theory fully .
Many a times , some people whom we don't even know come across and pass by . After few minutes , days , months or may be years , we come across the same person unknowingly . And then we remember the same picture which we saw once for a matter of second.

I have faced such instances many a times till now and i know i will be experiencing such instances many more times in my life ahead.
It once happened with me in Andaman & Nicobar island's trip with my family accompanied by 2 other families who were friends of my dad ! HAHA  really i can never forget it ever !
We 3 families were a group. We went to a pure vegetarian restaurant to have dinner ! we really searched hard for that restaurant ! I and my friends Anchal sat separately as we were always busy with our own talks , hehehe ! Suddenly a bee stung me & i was in extreme pain . As it was on my thighs so i had to go to the washroom in order to put some lime on the stung area . I was accompanied by my friend!
As we entered , we both were stunned . Inside there was no one except a guy who was caressing his hairs with his wet fingers. I was toh really shocked , means , he was super cool and damn handsome . He made me go crazy ! But then i had to leave with Anchal , she had the same affect as i had , lol !  We both just prayed that we could meet him again & guess what happened !!! the very next day , we went to explore some different islands and the same guy with his family was on the same steamer as ours ! We both were damn excited ! But we were really upset as he took no notice of us , lolz !
Really what a shit , hahahaha !!!

So , it's very true , we come across so many people and sometime somewhere , they become really special ones in our lives ! But ya , it never happened with me that someone became so special , yet now . Ah ! i really wait that someone comes and then i'll remember this article of mine !

So till then keep enjoying the experiences with such people in your lives because -" who knows somewhere , sometime !!!!! " ...

No comments:

Post a Comment