Friday, March 25, 2011

MY FIRST POST !!!

This is my first post for my blog...ANTAS..!!!
ah! really it is a bit horrified condition. You will soon come to knw , why?
this is my first post with my first educational damn crapping failure . today was my first day of school after my final exams. we all expected to have some extra classes for class 12th but what we had was totally different.
teachers declared the names of students failing in the respective subjects n more horrifying ...they were going to give retests. i couldn't explain was was my condition that time. means , i wasn't knowing even what was going to happy. my heartbeats were as fast as " shatabdi express " . really !!!! my fingers were crossed. then slowly our chemistry teacher started reading out the names and then it was my name... my eyes were closed and only i could hear was " tanjul sarkar failed in physics ". actually i was aware of this fact that i am going to fail in this subject but retest !!! . it was totally unexpected. :(
i was really feeling strange within me.
this was also true that i wasn't the only one who was going to give the retest but still for me " i was  alone in the battlefield where i  was going to start a battle with my so called enemy PHYSICS " seriously !!!

but still, after i heard this news, i felt that something has changed in me. the first thing i have passed in chemistry and maths finally. i am saying this because i kept failing the whole year in the three main subjects-physics , chemistry and maths...i totally lost faith in me.i just  cried and cried and cried . all started making fun of me . i started believing that science and me have no connection.
but then my friends mishika, pulkit and my god my mother helped me out of this nightmare i was going through. because of their faith and support  i again gained that self confidence i had lost and started improving my study skill.
today when i heard of this shocking news, i didn't cry. though i got goosebumps but still i didn't cry. may be this was because now i have learn tot deal with such situations . but ya this is for sure that i am gonna really do well. huh ! this was all about my day today.

WILL BE BACK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment