Thursday, March 31, 2011

LIVE LIFE KING SIZE

We all come across many good and bad times in our lives. !!!
In the past 16 years , i too came across many such moments.but hardly i remember much as i am kind of "short term memory loss" .huh ! thats what my friends call me. :) . actually thats not the case at all except some times. hehehe.!!!

In my life or you might say in this adventurous journey of my life , i have come up with many happy moments. Just what i wish for them is to come again and knock my door. actully its a human tendency or may say god-gifted that we love those reasons to stay forever with us which makes us happy though thats not the nature of these moments.but still who won't love to be happy. well thats something else i am going to.
Ah!! won't you like to know whats my thought  about sad and bad ones??? you will laugh at this but on their first visit only , i at once try to get them off my sight and bid them a farewell...hehehe.!!!

But , a few days before, a thought came to my mind.
we all know this cicle of happy and sad moments. they come and go when they have to. they don't act according to what we want. the time for which they will stay with us is fixed . nothing is in our hands !!then why are we getting into it so deeply that we are not able to come out of it and see that whats next waiting for us????
we all love to be happy and hence we always wait for such moments. but has ever anyone thought that what we learn from them is just how to love,  get happiness , a smile , enjoyment and few more almighty things. but lemme ask ! do we ever learn a single lil lesson from it which helps us to stand stiff in those odd moments? no na !!!
on the other hand , if we talk about the bad ones, though we fear them, we don't want them, and at times we hate them but still , though being harsh and rude, atleast they teach us a lesson and go. they teche us to face that time when love , happiness , smile,friends family etc. all leave us .they never leave us empty handed.
Though sun sets but there is always a sunrise after it..!!!!

well i have something , hope all readers like it-
I have seen castles made out of sand,
met people who believe their destiny is engraved on the palm of their hands .
I have seen people change their faith,
experienced love change into hate.
I have seen people grow younger with age,
and a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open cage.
I have seen love sold for money,
people who are devastated inside but outside they are funny.
I have seen unicorn fall in love with toad,
people who have owned half the city have now hit the road.
I have learned to expect the unexpected,
perfection doesn't exist ,we're all defected.
Everyone cries,some just hide their tears,
they say coal turns diamond over a thousand years.
Some may believe you are one in a million,
for others you are just another nobody in the billion.

I just want my reader to read it once and they will realize that life is toooo.. short and we here just for a moment !!!
so LIVE LIFE KING SIZE with all that you have ,cherish all your moments HAPPY OR SAD..!!! :)

-Tanjul

No comments:

Post a Comment