Saturday, August 3, 2013

SOUL SISTER... HOW AND WHY IS A QUESTION ....

Hi ...  again a long time back I am here .

Today was day of fun only i suppose...Basically we were called by our design faculty to help our senior designer students backstage for the show IIJW thats going to held on Monday. But , but , but ....me and me other 2 friends : sharvari and forum (soulsister) were busy with our photoshoot .. Haha !!!
Actually , only 6 people were allowed in the Grand salon where rehearsals were going on along with the dresses and models...

One thing I really saw , that made my mind clear... No doubt models are super sexy alongwith their superrrr rude behaviour...
chuck it anyhow...

After we were given a legal permit by our faculty , we left the premises ... And then it was fun time with soul sister going shopping...

We were badly hungry no doubt ...

Any how , that was really fun searching for a bus to our destination with forum .... who spends nearly double money going via autorickshaw... its recession time...for us... :P

Shopping was so quick.... i really can't even imagine.... no doubt everything happens once in a lifetime.. hats off to forum damani...


It was a day of my first experiment of trying Italian Cuisine at "Ci-gusto" with soul sister... I know it sounds a bit funny , but never got such opportunity...


It was my second best Friendship Day with Forum Damani after 2011 which was spent with Mishika Srivastav , my sisso.

It was one of the greatest days i'll always love to cherish... thanks foruuuuuuuu...






1 comment:

  1. love you my soul sister!it was an awesome day indeed,gonna cherish it forever!

    ReplyDelete