Thursday, July 19, 2012

???????

these days if u see me then u will fina a biggg "?" on my face. Means literally it has really become difficult for me again to judge people and i'm again back with that same thought of mine.. "i'm happy alone" ....different people different thoughts and all in all a different and diverse reality ...and then after fighting with my thoughts i reach at one decision " i've stepped in this city , in this college to study and become something . So why should i be bothered about other things when they hardly matter to me ???" n again i start thinking that why i shouldn't bother too.. ufff... i really hate this tom and jerry fight of my mind n my heart :(... really !! And then nowadays to add to my sadness , i'm missing my home , hometown , food and everything soo god damn badly ... sheh !!! plzzz. need some air lord ... need some space and all in all need some stability of my mind .....

No comments:

Post a Comment