Sunday, June 17, 2012

an evening full of laughter ! :)

heya..writing after quite a long time... days started very worst..means , can't tell it wasn't even worth breathing.. then slowly.. things anyhow managed on its own and then day was kinda balanced...we had to go out for my d had an meeting with one of my uncles ! his kid and nephews too accompanied him.. then we 5 ..like me my sister jitumoni isha n manas...we had a lots of sudden masti / fun ! we had a huge day.. entered the joy ride.. though for a moment i forgot all the miseries existing in my life..but still it was great...helped me to balance myself.. manas also won a toy for me..soft-toy..i loved it.. me kya it was common for all but it was given to me .. he is my senior..
wish to have such joyrides for ever n ever... :'( :) moments of laughter ! had a lot of fun...really missed my sisso (mysh ) love her loads ! :) well will write soon..tata...

1 comment:

  1. The title shud hav been
    "An evening full of laughter and SCREAMS" :p

    ReplyDelete